For testing and approval of the running characteristics of rail vehicles we carry out stationary measurements and on-track tests according to EN 14363, EN 14033-1, EN 15827, the Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI) and Notified National Technical Rules (NNTR).
- Execution of tests according to EN 14363:
- On-track tests according to the normal measuring method (acceleration measurements incl. instrumented wheel sets)
- On-track tests according to the simplified measuring method (acceleration measurements)
- Determination of the displacement characteristics (tilt coefficient) according to method 2
- On-track tests to check acceptance criteria with regard to running safety and track loading (EN 15827)